So we have all heard the embarrassing things our children say. I remember when Jayson went to Kindergarten, his teacher told the parents, "don't believe everything they say about me and I won't believe everything they say about you." Well, today I am hoping that Katie's teacher has the same motto.
Hunter came running to the car today after school to tell on her little sister (of course). She just had to tell me what Katie said today. "Well, spit it out Hunter, what did Katie say?" Hunter has such a way of dragging out her moment in the spotlight. So, finally she tells me "Katie told Mrs. Johnson that daddy sleeps naked!" WHAT????? OH MY GOLLY! Surely she did NOT say that? But, Hunter heard her, and being the proper child she is, covered her sister's mouth and said "we will be talking to mommy about this when we get to the car." In fairness to Katie, she did go back and say "well, I think maybe he sleeps in his underwear really!"
I know that teacher is thinking TMI! TMI!
The funny thing is, Jay does NOT sleep naked. Even if I beg him to, it's not his style. In the winter, we can't find him under all the layers. I think he said it stems from his days of sleeping in the sub-zero fraternity house in college. But, every time Mrs. Johnson sees him now, she will be thinking "that man sleeps naked!"
You know, I really needed this comic relief today, and I am so glad that for once, it's Jay who is the brunt of the joke and not me!
Love you honey =)
| Blog: |
| Hatfield Happenings |
Topics: |
For I know the plans I have for you....Jeremiah 29:11
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not upon your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and he will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
Just a few of my favorite things
- Spending time with my family
- Kisses and Hugs from my kids
- Snuggling with my hubby
- Christmas
- Singing out loud in the car
- Reading a good book
- Hanging out with friends
- Seeing new places
- PIZZA
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November (8)
- December (8)
- January (4)
- February (5)
- March (3)
- April (5)
- May (4)
- June (4)
- July (5)
- August (3)
- September (9)
- October (5)
- November (9)
- December (9)
- January (5)
- February (1)
- March (3)
- April (6)
- May (2)
- June (4)
- July (1)
- August (2)
- January (1)
- February (1)
- March (1)
- April (2)
- May (1)
- June (1)
- July (2)
1 comment:
Ok, so now Mickey is getting thrown under the bus. (This is only to make Jay feel better) We also had a similar incident at school this year when Mason announced that "Mommy had to walk us in today because Mikey isn't wearing any underwear!" Of course since he was in the car he never would've known...but of course I HAD to tell him. = )
Post a Comment