So, last night was the opening of the play. It was FANTASTIC....the kids were just awesome. Their theater teacher is just amazing. Most of us would never know the talent our children have if she didn't show us (literally).
Each time I see any of my children do something new or different or just something that they are great at, it's like watching them take their first steps all over again. It's like hearing the first word all over again. I just can't stop smiling and I can't stop clapping and cheering them on!
It is an amazing feeling to watch your child do something that he was born to do. It literally fills my heart in a way that I simply can't explain. I am just so proud of him!
| Blog: |
| Hatfield Happenings |
Topics: |
For I know the plans I have for you....Jeremiah 29:11
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not upon your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and he will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
Just a few of my favorite things
- Spending time with my family
- Kisses and Hugs from my kids
- Snuggling with my hubby
- Christmas
- Singing out loud in the car
- Reading a good book
- Hanging out with friends
- Seeing new places
- PIZZA
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November (8)
- December (8)
- January (4)
- February (5)
- March (3)
- April (5)
- May (4)
- June (4)
- July (5)
- August (3)
- September (9)
- October (5)
- November (9)
- December (9)
- January (5)
- February (1)
- March (3)
- April (6)
- May (2)
- June (4)
- July (1)
- August (2)
- January (1)
- February (1)
- March (1)
- April (2)
- May (1)
- June (1)
- July (2)

2 comments:
I KNOW!! That is exactly what I think....like watching them take first steps, well said.
Jada just finished her play this past week too. Suessical - a Dr. Suess Musical. I was so excited to watch her.
What play did Jayson just do? He's such a handsome boy, Kristy! :o)
Oh thank you KC! I think he is so handsome too!
They did Once on this Island!
Posting more pics in a minute
Post a Comment