For I know the plans I have for you....Jeremiah 29:11
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not upon your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and he will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Just a few of my favorite things

  • Spending time with my family
  • Kisses and Hugs from my kids
  • Snuggling with my hubby
  • Christmas
  • Singing out loud in the car
  • Reading a good book
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Seeing new places
  • PIZZA

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

More Proverbs 31 or Mary

I mentioned in my previous blog that I didn't think that Hunter was really paying attention to our discussion and was proven wrong. Well, it didn't even dawn on me that Katie would be listening and taking it in.

Last night after our dinner devotions Katie grabbed the Bible and started thumbing through it. I said "what are you looking for sweetheart" and she said "that story about Martha Martha Martha so we can talk about that again!"

Luckily for me, this was a good thing she was overhearing, but now I am thinking about the OTHER things she has heard. Uh oh!

No comments:

Blog Archive