For I know the plans I have for you....Jeremiah 29:11
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not upon your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and he will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Just a few of my favorite things

  • Spending time with my family
  • Kisses and Hugs from my kids
  • Snuggling with my hubby
  • Christmas
  • Singing out loud in the car
  • Reading a good book
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Seeing new places
  • PIZZA

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Stay tuned!

So, it's been a while since I have used my blog. My thoughts are that with longer posts on FB I just jot my thoughts down there very quickly and go on about my way. But a sweet friend reminded me today of my passion for writing my thoughts, feelings and ADVENTURES out into stories :) I actually started this blog many years ago as therapy for myself when I lost my wonderful Father in law because writing does soothe my soul. It always has and I now find myself wondering...."did I let my crazy life take away this little oasis from me?" Hmmmmm, I guess I did. So, welcome back if you are interested. I plan on sharing my NYC adventures here soon and who knows what else. LOL I have to re-learn the ins and outs of using the blog since some things have changed, so bear with me if you will. If you have the time, join me and discuss with me! Oh, how I love discussion (not arguments, mind you). I do warn you though, I keep it pretty calm on Facebook, but this is MY space and I am open, honest and real here. I don't hide things, I don't sugar coat things and I don't pretend to be anything other than what I am.....just a real wife and Mom trying her best in this crazy world to raise 3 productive citizens of society who all love the Lord more than themselves. Hugs and promises to tell stories about rats and roaches real soon!

No comments:

Blog Archive