Okay, so I thought I would give this blogging thing a go. When I am in search of clarity and peace I often hit the keyboard to write out my thoughts. Right now, I need that clarity and peace, so I have decided to give this a try.
The other reason for trying this out is so that I can keep all my loved ones informed and be informed at the same time. After this crazy year that we have endured, I want to stay connected, NEED to stay connected with those I love.
Today finds my husband without parents, my children without their grandparents and myself without the love and support of my in-laws. It is a sad and scary place for us all to be. In my wildest dreams I would have never for seen this horrible scene that is playing out as our lives.
With the passing of my mother in law, we have learned a very valuable lesson, there isn't always a "do over" day. No matter how many times I have been told that we aren't guaranteed tomorrow, I could never clearly understand the impact of those words until sudden death impacted my family.
If you are reading this blog, you are loved by me and I want you to know how much I love you, because I can't afford to lose another opportunity to tell you that. My "do over" may not come and I may regret that I didn't tell you I loved you more often.
| Blog: |
| Hatfield Happenings |
Topics: |
For I know the plans I have for you....Jeremiah 29:11
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not upon your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and he will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
Just a few of my favorite things
- Spending time with my family
- Kisses and Hugs from my kids
- Snuggling with my hubby
- Christmas
- Singing out loud in the car
- Reading a good book
- Hanging out with friends
- Seeing new places
- PIZZA
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November (8)
- December (8)
- January (4)
- February (5)
- March (3)
- April (5)
- May (4)
- June (4)
- July (5)
- August (3)
- September (9)
- October (5)
- November (9)
- December (9)
- January (5)
- February (1)
- March (3)
- April (6)
- May (2)
- June (4)
- July (1)
- August (2)
- January (1)
- February (1)
- March (1)
- April (2)
- May (1)
- June (1)
- July (2)
2 comments:
I know it looks like things suck right now, BUT the best is yet to come!
I love you too...
Post a Comment