For I know the plans I have for you....Jeremiah 29:11
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not upon your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and he will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Just a few of my favorite things

  • Spending time with my family
  • Kisses and Hugs from my kids
  • Snuggling with my hubby
  • Christmas
  • Singing out loud in the car
  • Reading a good book
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Seeing new places
  • PIZZA

Friday, November 30, 2007

My Blessings

Just had family pictures made. We did our family and my sister did her family. So, of course, we had to do all the kiddos together. Aren't they just precious? I have a quote on my wall (Thanks to my friend Molly) that says "The best things in life aren't things". I think it bears repeating here.
The photos were done (as you can see) by Desiree Chapman. She is amazingly patient and her pictures are done to perfection. Her email is desiree@justoneyear.com if you are in need of a good photographer.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive