This week has been open house at our children's schools. It has been fun going to their classrooms and seeing all the work they have done in preparation for this night.
It strikes me after veiwing their work, hearing their stories and talking to their teachers the differences in my 3 children. Now, that's totally fine with Jay and I because we realize that God made us all different with special gifts. I guess it just floors me to think that 3 children from the same parents and home environment would be so very different.
As I remark on their differences, I am reminded that even though God made each person on earth different and unique, he loves us all the same. AND, He died for ALL of us. Not just the nice one, not just the smart one, not the most righteous, or the richest of us. ALL of us. How awesome is that? To know that we don't have to try to be a person we aren't to have God love us. We can just be who we are created to be and enjoy it all the while resting in the assurance that Jesus died for our sins so that we may go to Heaven. AMAZING!
It is my prayer that my children can see the love of Christ modeled through Jay and I. That they know that even though they are so different and unique that we love them all just the same and there isn't anything they have to do other than be who they were created to be!
| Blog: |
| Hatfield Happenings |
Topics: |
For I know the plans I have for you....Jeremiah 29:11
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not upon your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and he will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
Just a few of my favorite things
- Spending time with my family
- Kisses and Hugs from my kids
- Snuggling with my hubby
- Christmas
- Singing out loud in the car
- Reading a good book
- Hanging out with friends
- Seeing new places
- PIZZA
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November (8)
- December (8)
- January (4)
- February (5)
- March (3)
- April (5)
- May (4)
- June (4)
- July (5)
- August (3)
- September (9)
- October (5)
- November (9)
- December (9)
- January (5)
- February (1)
- March (3)
- April (6)
- May (2)
- June (4)
- July (1)
- August (2)
- January (1)
- February (1)
- March (1)
- April (2)
- May (1)
- June (1)
- July (2)
No comments:
Post a Comment