For I know the plans I have for you....Jeremiah 29:11
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not upon your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and he will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Just a few of my favorite things

  • Spending time with my family
  • Kisses and Hugs from my kids
  • Snuggling with my hubby
  • Christmas
  • Singing out loud in the car
  • Reading a good book
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Seeing new places
  • PIZZA

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Another Birthday

Our second family birthday of 2008 is tomorrow! Our sweet little girl is growing so fast! She is 9 years old. How can that possibly be? Where did our time with her go? Wasn't it yesterday that she was always on my hip (well, yeah, come to think of it, it was yesterday!). She was born attached to her mama and has stayed very close to me since. Now, don't get me wrong, she loves her daddy very much, but this child is my constant shadow and would accompany me on the most boring, mundane errand to be by my side. Jay often reminds me of what a gift it is to be idolized in this way. I have to say, I agree with him. I feel pretty darn special.

Hunter is an amazing child. She is our middle and if you asked her, middle child syndrome is for real! ha ha! But we do strive to help her realize how special she is to us. She may be our middle, but she is our one and only red head after all (and I think that just might be a good thing!).

She is so sassy, quick witted, inquiring, discerning and yet she is so beautiful, smart and friendly (the proud mama coming through, sorry). She loves babies and puppies above all else. She is just an amazing young lady. Jay and I are so blessed to have her.

I think this is one time I search for words.....because I truly believe words can not express the amount of love in my heart for this dear child. She has changed my world for the better. She has taught me so many wonderful lessons about life and I am so proud of her that my heart bursts when I look at her.

I hope that when my daughter is a mother, she is as blessed as I am when she has her children. I hope she is idolized and has a constant shadow following her and then she will understand how awesome it feels to be the mother of such a wonderful child.

Happy Birthday Baby! Mommy loves you so very much!

No comments:

Blog Archive