
Today is another birthday in our home....KATIE'S!!!!! Our sweet baby girl is officially 6 years old. I can't tell you how much it is breaking my heart. From the moment she was born she has been the sweetest angel baby we could have ever wished for. She is our snuggle and cuddle bug. She is just precious.
I am so amazed and honored to be this child's mother. She has one of the biggest, loving, forgiving hearts I have ever seen. Katie always has a smile and a hug for everyone and she is so very eager to welcome anyone as a "new friend". And she teaches me daily about forgiveness. If she feels she has upset me she always says "sorry Mommy" and when I tell her I am sorry she always says "that's okay Mommy". Oh, if I only had that amount of humbleness in my heart.....
And on this day of her birth, I am the one who got a great big gift wrapped up in a small package. Thank you God for blessing us with our sweet Katie Kate and for the privilege to watch her grow daily into the amazing woman she is going to become.
No comments:
Post a Comment