To make this man happy.....
Remember I said Jay does NOT sleep naked? Well, take a look at this shirt, he will probably be sleeping in for the rest of the football season and basketball season. I won't be able to get him to take it off! This is one happy man. The coaches at Liberty have blessed him with the honor of allowing him to lead them in Bible study once a week. He truly loves his coaches, in fact, I have never seen him quite so excited about leading anything since he left the frat house. The man loves everything about football and basketball. The coaches gave him this shirt today to let him know that he is officially "part of the team" and they couldn't have made him a happier man. Just goes to show you that when you say "yes" to God's calling, He will always provide a blessing.
Thanks a bunch to all the Coaches for blessing my husband. He truly has enjoyed spending time with you, off AND on the field!
Remember I said Jay does NOT sleep naked? Well, take a look at this shirt, he will probably be sleeping in for the rest of the football season and basketball season. I won't be able to get him to take it off! This is one happy man. The coaches at Liberty have blessed him with the honor of allowing him to lead them in Bible study once a week. He truly loves his coaches, in fact, I have never seen him quite so excited about leading anything since he left the frat house. The man loves everything about football and basketball. The coaches gave him this shirt today to let him know that he is officially "part of the team" and they couldn't have made him a happier man. Just goes to show you that when you say "yes" to God's calling, He will always provide a blessing.
Thanks a bunch to all the Coaches for blessing my husband. He truly has enjoyed spending time with you, off AND on the field!

No comments:
Post a Comment