For I know the plans I have for you....Jeremiah 29:11
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not upon your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and he will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Just a few of my favorite things

  • Spending time with my family
  • Kisses and Hugs from my kids
  • Snuggling with my hubby
  • Christmas
  • Singing out loud in the car
  • Reading a good book
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Seeing new places
  • PIZZA

Saturday, November 8, 2008

1 year

Yesterday was one year since Jay's mom died. And quite honestly, I am stunned myself, but I just don't have the words to describe the feelings I have regarding this day.

I just want Jay to know that I recognize that it has been a year since his mother passed and that I know this year has had lots of hard days in it. I wish that she were still here with us and that we didn't have to feel the pain in losing her. But, I also know that she is in Heaven with VT and JESUS and for that, we can shout for joy. Even through our tears.

No comments:

Blog Archive