For I know the plans I have for you....Jeremiah 29:11
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not upon your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and he will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Just a few of my favorite things

  • Spending time with my family
  • Kisses and Hugs from my kids
  • Snuggling with my hubby
  • Christmas
  • Singing out loud in the car
  • Reading a good book
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Seeing new places
  • PIZZA

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

Today I get to blog/brag/blog about my husband. What a wonderful father he is! It's funny, our kids love their dad so much, but I don't think they truly grasp how blessed they are to have him. It may not be until they are parents themselves, they will finally grasp the love that this man has for them.

So, at dinner I asked the kids to tell Jay what they loved most about him. Jayson said he loves how Jay tries to do things with him that he likes (like playing tennis in 100 degree weather) and Hunter said there were so many things she couldn't begin to name one, it was too long of a list. And Katie said he was the best dad ever and that she was "now going to cry happy tears!" Well, we all cried happy tears over that! =)

I, too, love many things about my husband. Too many to list....but one of the best things about him is that he places God at the head of our household. Because he is a wise man and he knows that by building our home on the rock, it will stand firm!

Happy Father's Day honey! You are truly one in a million!

No comments:

Blog Archive