For I know the plans I have for you....Jeremiah 29:11
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not upon your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and he will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Just a few of my favorite things

  • Spending time with my family
  • Kisses and Hugs from my kids
  • Snuggling with my hubby
  • Christmas
  • Singing out loud in the car
  • Reading a good book
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Seeing new places
  • PIZZA

Monday, June 22, 2009

Things I have learned from watching my husband and my children

Here are some of the things my husband and my children have taught me over the last 14 years:

*If daddy says I am beautiful, then obviously I must be beautiful. Duh, because daddy says so!
*If daddy says you are smart, well isn't daddy the smartest man I know? He must be right!
*If I am scared, then daddy can make all the monsters go away.
*Daddy's snuggles are better than anyone elses in the world.
*Dad's stand on their word, if they say they will, then they will.
*Even though it's not his idea of fun, he will do it anyway just to spend time with one of his favorite people in the world (me!).
*Dad will fight anyone or anything that tries to harm me...no questions asked.
*When there are 3 children, Daddy always knows how to make ME feel special. I AM his favorite, right?
*My daddy laughs because he loves me, my daddy cries because he loves me and my daddy prays daily because he loves me!


Good lessons being learned around here!

No comments:

Blog Archive