For I know the plans I have for you....Jeremiah 29:11
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not upon your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and he will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Just a few of my favorite things

  • Spending time with my family
  • Kisses and Hugs from my kids
  • Snuggling with my hubby
  • Christmas
  • Singing out loud in the car
  • Reading a good book
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Seeing new places
  • PIZZA

Friday, November 16, 2007

My husband

Well, we finally got unpacked....let me restate that: Jay got us unpacked. I have been trying to catch up on household chores and kids stuff so I just never seemed to find the time. I am blessed to have a husband who helps me out so much. Sometimes I take him for granted. That's a big NO-NO. I really need to work on that.

So, I will start by saying to you all:

My husband is a great husband, he is a great father. The best in my eyes. He can't be beat. He works hard all day long and comes home and gives 100% to us. He plays with the kids, does the dishes, puts the girls to bed and then still helps me unpack! He is one in a million! I know ladies, be jealous, be very jealous! ha ha

A lot of people will say "you trained him well!" and I usually just laugh. But the truth is he was RAISED well. He had a mother who knew one day he would be a husband and a father. She taught him how to help out around the house, run errands and do his share of the work. She taught him to be sympathetic, empathetic to MY "job". He was taught to cook, clean, grocery shop and do laundry (although he doesn't follow those directions very well). What a gift she gave me.

So, I love you honey, I love you for who you are and what you do for me and I will always love your mother for giving me the precious gift that you are!


1 comment:

Desiree said...

what an awesome testimony about your husband.. You are blessed!
God blessed me with a wonderful man, too...i wish he cleaned bathrooms!

Blog Archive