Well, on Tuesday we got the results of Katie's sleep study. To make a long story short, she is definitely having sleep issues. Pretty bad ones at that. So, the tonsils must come out.
Do you ever kick yourself in the butt because you think "I should have done something about this sooner?" Well, this is one of those moments for me. I have known for about 2 years that those tonsils were not normal in that child, but I had left it for the pediatrician to decidewhen/if they would come out. Now, don't get me wrong, I love my pediatrician BECAUSE he is so conservative, but this time I should have gone with the mommy instincts over the pediatrician.
My poor sweet angel has not had a good nights sleep in.....well, I don't know how long it's been.
But, I am going to stop with the woulda, coulda, shouldas and be thankful that we are able to absolutely, beyond a shadow of a doubt know sure that the tonsils are going to have to come out.
I hate the thought of what she is going to go through, but I have to hang onto the promise of the better quality of sleep and a happier (and in the long run, healthier) child.
So, please pray for our little sweet angel. We see the ENT on Tuesday and my goal is to do the surgery over Thanksgiving break. I will keep you all posted!
| Blog: |
| Hatfield Happenings |
Topics: |
For I know the plans I have for you....Jeremiah 29:11
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not upon your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and he will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
Just a few of my favorite things
- Spending time with my family
- Kisses and Hugs from my kids
- Snuggling with my hubby
- Christmas
- Singing out loud in the car
- Reading a good book
- Hanging out with friends
- Seeing new places
- PIZZA
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November (8)
- December (8)
- January (4)
- February (5)
- March (3)
- April (5)
- May (4)
- June (4)
- July (5)
- August (3)
- September (9)
- October (5)
- November (9)
- December (9)
- January (5)
- February (1)
- March (3)
- April (6)
- May (2)
- June (4)
- July (1)
- August (2)
- January (1)
- February (1)
- March (1)
- April (2)
- May (1)
- June (1)
- July (2)
No comments:
Post a Comment