For I know the plans I have for you....Jeremiah 29:11
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not upon your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and he will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Just a few of my favorite things

  • Spending time with my family
  • Kisses and Hugs from my kids
  • Snuggling with my hubby
  • Christmas
  • Singing out loud in the car
  • Reading a good book
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Seeing new places
  • PIZZA

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My husband

I love my husband and there are so many reasons why. But I thought I would list a few because everyone needs an appreciation list:

1) He is such a good/hands on dad.
2) He is very generous and willing to sacrifice so another's needs can be met over a want he might have.
3) He always puts gas in my car.
4) He always takes out the trash.
5) He always helps with laundry/dishes/housework/carpool.......and you name it!


I can go on but you get the point. I am an amazingly blessed woman. I am thankful for my husband and I am thankful that he puts up with me!

2 comments:

KC said...

awww. That is so sweet!
Does he read your blog?

Kristy said...

yes, he does....pretty consistent about it too, but he would NEVER leave a comment....NEVER lol

Blog Archive