For I know the plans I have for you....Jeremiah 29:11
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not upon your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and he will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Just a few of my favorite things

  • Spending time with my family
  • Kisses and Hugs from my kids
  • Snuggling with my hubby
  • Christmas
  • Singing out loud in the car
  • Reading a good book
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Seeing new places
  • PIZZA

Sunday, May 3, 2009

The thing I love most.......

Today Hunter and I had our Girl Talk Bible study and it was our turn to facilitate. Since we are a week away from Mother's day, I asked the girls and the moms to share one thing that they love the most about mom/daughter. It was so wonderful hearing these affirmations from both the daughters and the mothers.

The girls in our group are such amazing, smart young women. They have hearts for the Lord and hearts for their families. I heard affirmations like: "the thing I love most about my mom is how she cares for our family, how she is always there for me, how she hangs out with me" And my personal favorite (quote from my own daughter) was "I love everything about my mom, it's too hard to choose one" WOW! Start the tears! What did I do to deserve that one? That was the best mother's day gift anyone could ever give me. To know that this crazy mess of a woman is loved so unconditionally by a child just blows me away. I am so grateful to be a mom!

No comments:

Blog Archive