Okay, I can NOT believe it has been so long since I have blogged. I am wondering if posting FB statuses has kept me from writing? I think that I fling my thoughts out there in little blurbs now and it's easier than writing a whole post on the blog.
But, I think I need to get back to this blog. If not for any other reason, but for the fact that it helps me organize my thoughts sometimes and get YOUR perspective on things that I am thinking about. AND, I guess when I am explaining myself behind my thought, I don't get my thoughts misinterpreted as I sometimes do on FB.
So, today I am wondering about this: Do you think FB is replacing blogging? Do you read blogs that pop up on FB or would you rather see the short blurb posts and move on?
Love to know your thoughts on this.
| Blog: |
| Hatfield Happenings |
Topics: |
For I know the plans I have for you....Jeremiah 29:11
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not upon your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and he will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
Just a few of my favorite things
- Spending time with my family
- Kisses and Hugs from my kids
- Snuggling with my hubby
- Christmas
- Singing out loud in the car
- Reading a good book
- Hanging out with friends
- Seeing new places
- PIZZA
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November (8)
- December (8)
- January (4)
- February (5)
- March (3)
- April (5)
- May (4)
- June (4)
- July (5)
- August (3)
- September (9)
- October (5)
- November (9)
- December (9)
- January (5)
- February (1)
- March (3)
- April (6)
- May (2)
- June (4)
- July (1)
- August (2)
- January (1)
- February (1)
- March (1)
- April (2)
- May (1)
- June (1)
- July (2)
2 comments:
How funny, I just came back to my blog after several months of not blogging also. And the general consensus of all my friends' blogs as well, is that many of us stopped for awhile.
But I would much rather read someone's thoughts in a blog, than on FB....too much info at one time. I like to think of myself as a writer, complete with more than just micro thoughts, on FB.
Me too girl! I am slowly coming back around to it. I have a head full of stuff to say! LOL
Post a Comment